asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From abdullah alamoudi <bamou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for push twitter feed adaptor in 0.8.6
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 16:05:58 GMT
Just to clarify,
The Twitter adapter was working until I did some cleanup work (last week)
in external data land and so the adapter was hidden.

I have submitted a change and if someone is eager to use it, it can be
checked out through:
git fetch https://asterix-gerrit.ics.uci.edu/asterixdb
refs/changes/74/574/1 && git checkout FETCH_HEAD

Duplicate key errors (in feeds) will result in a deadlock until we figure
it out (which is what I am doing right now). Querying the adapters will not
show the twitter adapter though because It is not an adapter anymore. it is
a data source. The example in the documentation will still work though.

Cheers,
Abdullah.

Amoudi, Abdullah.