asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Proposal for alteration of criteria for automatic patch verification
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 00:07:34 GMT
True, doing it on every merge to master is also an option. I don't think we
should try to discriminate based on which repo it was pushed to, though. If
something were to be wrong I think the correct approach would not be to
rewrite history. That just seems un-necessary, a revert commit should
totally suffice.