asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Issues downloading from obelix
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 23:00:01 GMT
Yeah it would be nice to not have to maintain it locally. I can try
removing it, it shouldn't harm anything. I thought it was gone actually.
 What I think would be nice to have though, that we don't now but we used
to, is snapshot dependencies off of latest master. I am not certain about
automatically distributing these after we switched to ASF infrastructure.