asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: gerrit pom file missing error
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 18:18:43 GMT
Ah, I think I know what I did. I was changing the build yesterday to run
'mvn test' after 'mvn install -DskipTests' because we have a dependency on
the binary artifacts of asterix-server. I assumed the folder structure was
the same as the non-topic job but it isn't.
Sorry about that! Should be fixed now.

-Ian