asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Wail Alkowaileet <wael....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer Of Code Ideas
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2016 05:13:59 GMT
Hello,

I worked on integrating Apache Zeppelin
<https://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/> with AsterixDB for better
interface ... Also, some of my colleagues are extending the visualization
of Zeppelin to include D3-Plus <http://d3plus.org/> to visualize graphs.
My Asterix Interpreter supports JSON "pretty print" + JSON flattening (to
support the visualization of tabular formats). (see attached)

The code in my GitHub:
https://github.com/Nullification/incubator-zeppelin

I think it would be cool if we can extend on that and officially submit it
to Apache Zeppelin to popularize AsterixDB even more... :-))

--

*Regards,*
Wail Alkowaileet