asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Raman Grover <ramangrove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for push twitter feed adaptor in 0.8.6
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 18:43:42 GMT
I believe, the push based twitter adaptor was introduced in 0.8.7 (prior
version had the pull based adaptor)

The set of adapters  available with an asterixDB installation can be looked
up using the following query
for $x in dataset DatasourceAdapter
return $x

OR

use the query below to look up the adaptor you are wishing to use.

for $x in dataset DatasourceAdapter
where $x.Name='push_twitter'
return $x

Can you confirm (using above) if your installation has the push_twitter
adaptor built-in?

Regards,
Raman

--