asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hillery <chill...@hillery.land>
Subject Status (or lack thereof)
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 10:57:27 GMT
I was dropped unexpectedly onto the critical path for an upcoming Couchbase
Server release this week, which robbed most of my time for other work. I
spoke with Till earlier in the week about the next things to work on, but
was unable to get to most of them. As I'm going to be up quite late tonight
trying to get this done, I won't be on the call tomorrow morning.

I think there's a non-train light at the end of the tunnel, so I will
hopefully be back to normal next week and will try to claim an extra day to
pick up some Asterix stuff.

Ceej
aka Chris Hillery