asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Google Summer Of Code Ideas
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2016 05:28:06 GMT
Hi Wail,

How much of the Zeppelin integration is language dependent?
I'm wondering as we're now supporting 2 query languages (AQL and SQL++) and it   would be
nice if the Zeppelin integration would work for both.

Cheers,
Till

> On Jan 30, 2016, at 21:13, Wail Alkowaileet <wael.y.k@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I worked on integrating Apache Zeppelin with AsterixDB for better interface ... Also,
some of my colleagues are extending the visualization of Zeppelin to include D3-Plus to visualize
graphs.
> My Asterix Interpreter supports JSON "pretty print" + JSON flattening (to support the
visualization of tabular formats). (see attached)

> The code in my GitHub:
> https://github.com/Nullification/incubator-zeppelin
>
> I think it would be cool if we can extend on that and officially submit it to Apache
Zeppelin to popularize AsterixDB even more... :-))