asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Murtadha Hubail <hubail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sporadic feed ingestion test failure on jenkins
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2016 21:59:31 GMT
Hi Yingyi,

I ran into the same issue multiple times even in my local machine. I don’t think there is
a JIRA for that exact test case but [1] is closely related to it and might be caused by the
same issue.

-Murtadha

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ASTERIXDB-951 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ASTERIXDB-951>