asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ildar Absalyamov <ildar.absalya...@gmail.com>
Subject ExternalLibraryIT tests broken on master
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2015 18:05:55 GMT
If I checkout master and run usual ‘mvn clean verify -Poptimizer-tests,metadata-tests,execution-tests’
I can observe that some tests (feeds tests installing external libraries) in asterix-installer
fail.
Does anyone experience the same issue? I have no idea how that was not triggered on Jenkins
before, but now it’s causing one of my builds to fail. The issue seems to be DNS resolving:
although IdentityResolver is set up through -Dnode.Resolver runtime parameter, but its value
never correctly propagates to the place where the resolver is instantiated.

Best regards,
Ildar