asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From abdullah alamoudi <bamou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Internal documentation
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 07:10:04 GMT
I like it.
It has the amazing upsert high level design document from
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ASTERIXDB/Upsert which is nice
:-)
I think we should start by adding things to the wiki since it is straight
forward and good enough.

I think that we should require some documentation with each change and
maybe even enforce linking to the wiki page in the change commit message?

Cheers,
Abdullah.

Amoudi, Abdullah.