asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From abdullah alamoudi <bamou...@gmail.com>
Subject sporadic buffercache related bug
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 21:56:11 GMT
Hi All,
Recently, I have been seeing a bug in my builds and in other committers'
builds as well. The bug shows up only in the tearDown call of the execution
test with the following stacktrace:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: null
	at org.apache.asterix.test.runtime.ExecutionTestUtil.validateBufferCacheState(ExecutionTestUtil.java:79)
	at org.apache.asterix.test.runtime.ExecutionTestUtil.tearDown(ExecutionTestUtil.java:85)
	at org.apache.asterix.test.runtime.ExecutionTest.tearDown(ExecutionTest.java:70)

If you think that this could be related to a recent change by you, please
investigate,

Amoudi, Abdullah.