asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Internal documentation
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 02:00:07 GMT
A few people have already started to add design docs to our wiki [1].
I think that that's not a bad place for such documents.
However, I'm not sure what "formal internal documentation" is.
The documents we have there so far are no necessarily formal - but very (!) helpful.

Cheers,
Till

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ASTERIXDB/Design+Docs