asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Heri Ramampiaro <heri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Formatting (code style) & code cleanup for IntelliJ
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 16:50:19 GMT
Thanks, Till.

After a while I found "Eclipse Code Formatter” plugin which seems to work better than the
builtin one.
(see https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/6546 <https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/6546>).
I hope it conforms to what we are using:-)

Cheers,
-heri

> On Nov 20, 2015, at 17:45, Till Westmann <tillw@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I don’t but I just realized that there is a way to import eclipse setting into IntelliJ
[1].
> I’ll try that, but I’m not sure that it works. I would be happy to hear if anybody
has tried this or found a better solution.

> Cheers,
> Till
>
> [1] https://blog.jetbrains.com/idea/2014/01/intellij-idea-13-importing-code-formatter-settings-from-eclipse/
>
> On 20 Nov 2015, at 0:11, Heri Ramampiaro wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have a working code formatting and cleanup settings for IntelliJ that
work?  My code style seems to be different from the one specified in the XML files...