asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Vignesh Raghunathan <vignesh.raghunatha...@gmail.com>
Subject Error while running maven commands
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 04:36:10 GMT
Hi,

I have been trying to run an integration test (AsterixClusterLifeCycleIT)
to check how vagrant is being used by the test. However, if I run mvn
integration-test -DclusterTest=true inside asterix-installer folder, I am
getting the following error:

[ERROR] Error:

[ERROR] java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
src/main/assembly/source.xml

[ERROR] at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:586)

[ERROR] at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:483)

[ERROR] at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:432)

[ERROR] at
org.apache.maven.shared.io.location.URLLocatorStrategy.resolve(URLLocatorStrategy.java:54)

[ERROR] at
org.apache.maven.shared.io.location.Locator.resolve(Locator.java:81)

[ERROR] at
org.apache.maven.plugin.assembly.io.DefaultAssemblyReader.addAssemblyFromDescriptor(DefaultAssemblyReader.java:309)

[ERROR] at
org.apache.maven.plugin.assembly.io.DefaultAssemblyReader.readAssemblies(DefaultAssemblyReader.java:140)

[ERROR] at
org.apache.maven.plugin.assembly.mojos.AbstractAssemblyMojo.execute(AbstractAssemblyMojo.java:352)

[ERROR] at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:134)

This is the case whenever I try to run a maven command in one of the
subfolders in incubator-asterixdb. The commands run fine if I invoke them
in incubator-asterixdb folder. How can I resolve this problem?

Thanks,

Vignesh