asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From abdullah alamoudi <bamou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible Race condition in the new UTF8String implementation
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 18:54:54 GMT
That was my first thought and so I changed it. The issue is still there.
I am also using the UTF8StringSerializerDeserializer to deserialize the
strings and they always serialize it correctly.

I am thinking maybe it is related to the UTF8StringPointable but I am not
sure how that could be.
I am looking at this as well,
Abdullah.

Amoudi, Abdullah.