asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Yingyi Bu <buyin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] stabilization phase
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 21:27:36 GMT
IMO, the investment for stabilization would greatly speed-up future
innovations and experiments (if we manage to fix all the major/critical
issues by the end of that phase).
Everyone could face way less blocking issues and need way less hacks to get
things work or grab experimental results:-)

Best,
Yingyi