asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Yingyi Bu <buyin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Asterix Test Failures
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 20:00:27 GMT
Yes, I have seen it for a while (my change was not to fix the "connection
refused" issue but the build hanging one):

at
java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:345)

at
java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)

at
java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)

at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)

at
org.apache.asterix.common.feeds.FeedMessageService$FeedMessageHandler.run(FeedMessageService.java:101)

at

at

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I will open an issue for that.

Best,

Yingyi