asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hillery <chill...@hillery.land>
Subject Re: Did we change the response format of the HTTP Query API?
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 21:54:09 GMT
Yes, the output format changed - more than a year ago now. I did recently
notice that the documentation was out of date, and I will fix that. As for
the examples, I was unaware of those, but clearly those need to be updated
as well. We should probably ensure that all of our examples can be run as
part of a build, to prevent them breaking.

Ceej
aka Chris Hillery