asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hillery <chill...@hillery.land>
Subject Re: Error while running maven commands
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 06:33:57 GMT
Do you have the latest code on incubator-asterixdb master? The error you
list is coming from the invocation of the maven-assembly-plugin for
generating the source .zip, and that should only be invoked if you
explicitly enable the "asterix-release" Maven profile unless you have code
prior to my commit 79dfcfc. I'm assuming you're not enabling the
"asterix-release" profile explicitly.

Ceej
aka Chris Hillery