asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: debugging RecoveryIT
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 19:44:19 GMT
Thanks. I’ve added both original approaches to the Wiki [1].
Please add other tips/hints/practices that could be useful to debug
AsterixDB to that page.

I think that it should be ‘suspend=y’. Does 'suspend=1' work as
well?

Cheers,
Till

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ASTERIXDB/Debugging