asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Weirdness with compilation after SQL++ change
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 23:19:42 GMT
Looking at the github website it seems that we’re mostly up to date ..

On 18 Nov 2015, at 15:13, Ian Maxon wrote:

> Ah yeah, you're right! 'git log' is behind what's in gerrit/asf git.
> The culprit for me is that the github mirror is lagging again...
>
> Thanks,
> -Ian
>
> On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Yingyi Bu <buyingyi@gmail.com> wrote:
>> It seems that your hyracks binary is not the latest...
>>
>> There could be two possibilities:
>> 1.  Your branch might not be update-to-date. Can you check the top 
>> items
>> your "git log" on your hyracks branch?
>> 2.  Some old hyracks binaries are not cleared.  Since you've already
>> cleared ~/.m2 and maven-installed new hyracks, can you also try "mvn 
>> clean"
>> on asterixdb and then build?
>>
>> Best,
>> Yingyi
>>
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 1:49 PM, Ian Maxon <imaxon@uci.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey all,
>>> I'm certain this is just something particular with my
>>> machine/something I am doing wrong, but I can't seem to compile
>>> AsterixDB after the SQL++ change. I'm pretty sure my Hyracks and
>>> Asterix versions are in sync, and I wiped out ~/.m2 already. This is
>>> the stack I get:
>>>
>>> ERROR]
>>> /home/parshimers/Work/UCI/asterixdb/asterix-algebra/src/main/java/org/apache/asterix/translator/SqlppExpressionToPlanTranslator.java:[78,68]
>>> cannot find symbol
>>> symbol:   class OuterUnnestOperator
>>> location: package
>>> org.apache.hyracks.algebricks.core.algebra.operators.logical
>>> [ERROR]
>>> /home/parshimers/Work/UCI/asterixdb/asterix-algebra/src/main/java/org/apache/asterix/algebra/base/LogicalOperatorDeepCopyVisitor.java:[56,68]
>>> cannot find symbol
>>> symbol:   class OuterUnnestOperator
>>> location: package
>>> org.apache.hyracks.algebricks.core.algebra.operators.logical
>>> [ERROR]
>>> /home/parshimers/Work/UCI/asterixdb/asterix-algebra/src/main/java/org/apache/asterix/algebra/base/LogicalOperatorDeepCopyVisitor.java:[479,54]
>>> cannot find symbol
>>> symbol:   class OuterUnnestOperator
>>> location: class
>>> org.apache.asterix.algebra.base.LogicalOperatorDeepCopyVisitor
>>> [ERROR]
>>> /home/parshimers/Work/UCI/asterixdb/asterix-algebra/src/main/java/org/apache/asterix/optimizer/rules/SweepIllegalNonfunctionalFunctions.java:[51,68]
>>> cannot find symbol
>>> symbol:   class OuterUnnestOperator
>>> location: package
>>> org.apache.hyracks.algebricks.core.algebra.operators.logical
>>> [ERROR]
>>> /home/parshimers/Work/UCI/asterixdb/asterix-algebra/src/main/java/org/apache/asterix/optimizer/rules/SweepIllegalNonfunctionalFunctions.java:[242,46]
>>> cannot find symbol
>>> symbol:   class OuterUnnestOperator
>>> location: class
>>>
>>> org.apache.asterix.optimizer.rules.SweepIllegalNonfunctionalFunctions.IllegalNonfunctionalFunctionSweeperOperatorVisitor
>>> [ERROR]
>>> /home/parshimers/Work/UCI/asterixdb/asterix-algebra/src/main/java/org/apache/asterix/optimizer/base/RuleCollections.java:[112,52]
>>> cannot find symbol
>>> symbol:   class PushSortDownRule
>>> location: package org.apache.hyracks.algebricks.rewriter.rules
>>> [ERROR]
>>> /home/parshimers/Work/UCI/asterixdb/asterix-algebra/src/main/java/org/apache/asterix/optimizer/base/RuleCollections.java:[119,52]
>>> cannot find symbol
>>> symbol:   class RemoveUnnecessarySortMergeExchange
>>> location: package org.apache.hyracks.algebricks.rewriter.rules
>>> [ERROR]
>>> /home/parshimers/Work/UCI/asterixdb/asterix-algebra/src/main/java/org/apache/asterix/translator/SqlppExpressionToPlanTranslator.java:[333,13]
>>> cannot find symbol
>>> symbol:   class OuterUnnestOperator
>>> location: class
>>> org.apache.asterix.translator.SqlppExpressionToPlanTranslator
>>> [ERROR]
>>> /home/parshimers/Work/UCI/asterixdb/asterix-algebra/src/main/java/org/apache/asterix/translator/SqlppExpressionToPlanTranslator.java:[333,53]
>>> cannot find symbol
>>> symbol:   class OuterUnnestOperator
>>> location: class
>>> org.apache.asterix.translator.SqlppExpressionToPlanTranslator
>>> [ERROR]
>>> /home/parshimers/Work/UCI/asterixdb/asterix-algebra/src/main/java/org/apache/asterix/algebra/base/LogicalOperatorDeepCopyVisitor.java:[478,5]
>>> method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
>>> [ERROR]
>>> /home/parshimers/Work/UCI/asterixdb/asterix-algebra/src/main/java/org/apache/asterix/algebra/base/LogicalOperatorDeepCopyVisitor.java:[481,9]
>>> cannot find symbol
>>> symbol:   class OuterUnnestOperator
>>> location: class
>>> org.apache.asterix.algebra.base.LogicalOperatorDeepCopyVisitor
>>> [ERROR]
>>> /home/parshimers/Work/UCI/asterixdb/asterix-algebra/src/main/java/org/apache/asterix/algebra/base/LogicalOperatorDeepCopyVisitor.java:[481,42]
>>> cannot find symbol
>>> symbol:   class OuterUnnestOperator
>>> location: class
>>> org.apache.asterix.algebra.base.LogicalOperatorDeepCopyVisitor
>>> [ERROR]
>>> /home/parshimers/Work/UCI/asterixdb/asterix-algebra/src/main/java/org/apache/asterix/optimizer/rules/SweepIllegalNonfunctionalFunctions.java:[241,9]
>>> method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
>>> [ERROR]
>>> /home/parshimers/Work/UCI/asterixdb/asterix-algebra/src/main/java/org/apache/asterix/optimizer/base/RuleCollections.java:[181,46]
>>> cannot find symbol
>>> symbol:   class PushSortDownRule
>>> location: class org.apache.asterix.optimizer.base.RuleCollections
>>> [ERROR]
>>> /home/parshimers/Work/UCI/asterixdb/asterix-algebra/src/main/java/org/apache/asterix/optimizer/base/RuleCollections.java:[300,43]
>>> cannot find symbol
>>> symbol:   class RemoveUnnecessarySortMergeExchange
>>> location: class org.apache.asterix.optimizer.base.RuleCollections
>>>
>>>
>>> Any ideas/solutions? Is this only me or are other folks having 
>>> issues too?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> -Ian
>>>

Mime
View raw message