asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Murtadha Hubail <hubail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: debugging RecoveryIT
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 06:47:33 GMT
I think the easiest way without having to attach a remote debugger is to execute their queries
manually in the web interface after running AsterixHyracksIntegrationUtil in debugging mode.
When it is time to execute kill_cc_nc.sh, just kill -9 the AsterixHyrackIntegrationUtil process.
Then run AsterixHyrackIntegrationUtil again and it will perform the recovery.

-Murtadha

> On Nov 5, 2015, at 10:14 PM, Ildar Absalyamov <ildar.absalyamov@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Till,
>
> The only way I found to debug it sometime ago when I needed was to add remote debugger
into CC/NC JVM properties of asterix-configuration.xml (asterix-installer/src/main/resources/conf),
which is used to setup mini cluster to tests.

>> On Nov 6, 2015, at 11:07, Till Westmann <tillw@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I’m wondering how people go about running the code that is executed by one of the
RecoveryIT in the debugger.