asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Carey <dtab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replication on Asterix
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 08:24:35 GMT
Currently not in plan - just looking to provide the ability for other
nodes to take over if one node drops dead (and to do so by first
crash-recovering the in-memory component of that node - so we don't plan
have multiple queryable replicas - just one - we'll load balance by
partitioning and not by replicating).