asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code Review Checklist
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 17:36:32 GMT
Yes, there’s a way around this, you need to either get the right
access rights (which I can do) or log in (if you already have them).
However, I the question is, if we really want that. As it is a shared
resource, the checkmarks would be the same ones for everybody.
Do you see a use for that?

Cheers,
Till