asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sporadic test failures
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 02:15:43 GMT
Hi,

2 bugs are fixed an 3 are still open:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ASTERIXDB-1137 : Sporadic
BufferCache cleaner thread NPE during test runs
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ASTERIXDB-1156 : Sporadic test
failure "No mapping found for id"
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ASTERIXDB-1159 : Sporadic test
failures in nested-open-index test

I guess that the current owners of the bugs wouldn’t mind if somebody
volunteered to take a bug from them.
So, if you’d like to look into a bug, I think that it would be good if
you checked with the current owner and - if he agrees - assigned the bug
to your self.
In any case, if you work on a bug, please mark it as “in progress”,
so that others can see that you stared to work on in and don’t step on
your feet (or do duplicate work).

Cheers,
Till