asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ildar Absalyamov <ildar.absalya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sporadic failures in nested open indexes test cases
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2015 09:59:46 GMT
Abdullah,

I believe you are talking about that issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ASTERIXDB-1159?
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ASTERIXDB-1159?>
I am an assignee on this one, but I was not able to reproduce it locally on master. Does the
build fail only on Jenkins, or that happens locally as well?
In the former case is there a way to attach debugger to the build running on Jenkins? If I
recall Ian introduced such opportunity.

> On Nov 8, 2015, at 14:33, abdullah alamoudi <bamousaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> Can we do something about these frequently failing test cases? I don't
> think aborting and re-triggering the build is an acceptable way to handle
> them.
>
> If you're assigned one of these sporadically failing test cases, please,
> make it your first priority.
>
> Amoudi, Abdullah.

Best regards,
Ildar