asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From abdullah alamoudi <bamou...@gmail.com>
Subject Weekly Status
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 08:46:18 GMT
Hi all,
I will not be able to attend the weekly meeting today and probably the next
meeting as well since I am in Australia and the meeting starts at 4:00 a.m
in the local time here. No wonder we don't have Australian members.

Here are my weekly status report:
1. Condor Data Parser: Completed the initial (alpha) implementation of the
parser but didn’t start verification with test cases.

2. Fixed a bug in the feed STORE stage which caused records to be dropped
in between primary and secondary indexes. After this fix, the primary index
operator can handle incoming tuples in different ways according to the feed
policy but secondary indexes have to process each record in each frame.
(This was actually during last weekly meeting)

3. External indexing bug fix: Fixed bug 1126. This bug was introduced by
the fix for issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ASTERIXDB-1115. A
test case was added in installer tests in a new recovery test category
“Query After Restart”.

4.  CIKM Presentation:  Travelled to Australia to present AsterixDB
external data access in CIKM 2015. Started preparing for the CIKM
presentation. Still in progress

Cheers,
Amoudi, Abdullah.