asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache AsterixDB 0.8.7-incubating (RC3)
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2015 22:49:01 GMT
I see, thank you for the very detailed analysis Ate. I think we will have
to fix all of the binary assemblies to conform.  What's in Maven is
important, as well as the bundled zips and such. Our usual method of
distribution to end-users is via those bundled zips, rather than source. In
fact we actually had to add the source assembly specifically for voting,
typically developers or folks who need special patches simply check out
from git.
More info/updates to come as I dig into how to coax maven into doing this
nicely...

Thanks again,
-Ian