asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache AsterixDB 0.8.7-incubating (RC3)
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 20:40:07 GMT
Hm, alright, if that's something that seems valuable, then I'm OK with it.
I suppose my eyes were set on getting the asterix-installer and
asterix-yarn packagings out, since that's usually what end-users are
downloading first. It is true that this has taken a lot longer than I think
anyone would've liked.

-Ian