asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache AsterixDB 0.8.7-incubating (RC3)
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 17:41:58 GMT
It should indeed refer to the Apache website now. When that file got
put in it wasn't live yet. I'll change it on master though; the main
goal with it IMO was to have something nice for folks to look at who
might visit our Github mirror.

There's probably also more than a few lurking references to the old
ICS site in the rest of the documentation.

-Ian