asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] Re: Add Chris Hillery as a committer to AsterixDB
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 14:32:21 GMT
On 2015-10-23 02:44, Chris Hillery wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Ate Douma <ate@douma.nu> wrote:
>
>> I've now requested the creation of the acount for Chris.
>

> FYI - my Apache account was created and I've done initial setup. I never
> did receive any specific confirmation of my account being added as an
> AsterixDB committer, but I just tried pushing a change that had recently
> been reviewed and in fact I was able to do so. So, I think I'm all set to
> go. Thanks everyone!

Good to hear!
And my bad I didn't follow up notifying you after your account was created
(which only is notified to the IPMC private list).
There was some waiting after my request to create your account (just 30 min, so
really not much), during which I got side-tracking with some other
responsibilities, and forgot to pick this up afterwards.

But anyhow, a warm welcome as new AsterixDB committer and PPMC member :)

And as additional and obligatory info I have to direct you to the following
important Apache and Incubator committer documentation pages:

   http://www.apache.org/dev/
   http://incubator.apache.org/guides/committer.html

Finally and FYI, I also added you as committer to the Project status page:

   http://incubator.apache.org/projects/asterixdb.html

Kind regards,

Ate