asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From abdullah alamoudi <bamou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SubscribeFeedStatement
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 19:11:49 GMT
I am not aware of any special reason and it definitely looks a bit too
hackish to me.
I would say that it needs to be fixed but I don't think it is a priority at
this point. Anyway, it is a private command that is not exposed to the end
user.

I would like to know if there is a reason as well.
~Abdullah.

Amoudi, Abdullah.