asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Eldon Carman <ecarm...@ucr.edu>
Subject Re: AsterixDB command line access
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 01:26:13 GMT
Apache VXQuery uses a command line interface. I wonder how much could be
reused for AsterixDB. Apache VXQuery cli builds the Hyracks job and sends
that to the cluster, where I think in the AsterixDB world you would want to
use the HTTP-based API and allow the server to compile the Hyracks job. The
cli for AsterixDB seems like a simple interface that connects to the
HTTP-based API.