asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Github Mirror Missing Latest Commit
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 16:19:16 GMT
It actually does lag behind quite frequently, the mirror isn't exactly
realtime. There's no way to nudge it along however, it just takes a
while sometimes.

- Ian

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 3:26 AM, Murtadha Hubail <hubailmor@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using the mirror to avoid pushing commits by mistake since it is read only.
>
> Of course I used the one you listed below to get the latest commit. As I understand,
the github mirror is supposed to be in sync with it all the time. Just wanted to flag the
issue in case there is something wrong with the mirror.