asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Commit message proposal
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 03:12:31 GMT
Sounds like a great idea to me. I was talking with Jianfeng in the
hall about this today, and the idea came up that there might be a way
to enforce this via a git hook or similar at Gerrit's end.

Thoughts? I am not sure myself if this should be a strict rule (i.e.
you must file tickets to commit) or if it should be on the burden of
the reviewer to verify that.

- Ian