asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Hyracks version
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 23:59:11 GMT
I'll have to reverse course on not changing the version in AsterixDB,
actually...
I discovered we can pull from the staging repository where the next
Hyracks version is, so I've made a change to do that and depend on
0.2.16-incubating: https://asterix-gerrit.ics.uci.edu/#/c/377/ . This
should make it so the master of AsterixDB will build just fine (but if
you have a change that depeneds on Hyracks changes, you'll still want
to advance the version to snapshot).

- Ian