asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Hyracks version
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 16:42:00 GMT
I think everything is as intended? The head of ASF and Gerrit right
now are at the same commit (8b4b9d4). I was using Gerrit as a staging
area, but once I got everything in good shape, I pushed it to ASF for
the release vote.

The maven release plugin requires us to push directly to Gerrit's
head, but that's been a known quirk since we first tried releasing
Hyracks after starting with Gerrit.

@Abdullah, you can just go ahead and depend on Hyracks 0.2.17-SNAPSHOT
in your branch. We shouldn't bump the version in master, because we
still intend to release AsterixDB after Hyracks, so it needs to depend
on 0.2.16-incubating (whenever it exists).

- Ian