asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Wail Alkowaileet <wael....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AsterixDB API POST vs. GET request
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 19:16:44 GMT
Yes! That's exactly what I needed to do. I need an async mode without the
GET 255 bytes limitation.
Should I file a JIRA for it ?

Also, there are no POST for
both: QueryStatusAPIServlet, QueryResultAPIServlet which require switching
the request mode between the query submission and the result retrieval.
I think It would be nice to unify the usage.

--

*Regards,*
Wail Alkowaileet