asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Murtadha Hubail <hubail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Github Mirror Missing Latest Commit
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 10:26:29 GMT
I'm using the mirror to avoid pushing commits by mistake since it is read only.

Of course I used the one you listed below to get the latest commit. As I understand, the github
mirror is supposed to be in sync with it all the time. Just wanted to flag the issue in case
there is something wrong with the mirror.

-Murtadha