asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Branching master
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 16:29:24 GMT
I think that a release-branch sounds like a good idea. The question is,
how we manage the code/review flow. To be able to review the changes the
should go into the release in the usual way, I think that we’d need to
have Gerrit know about more than one branch. Not sure how easy/difficult
that is. Also, the release branch obviously would need to be in the ASF
git repo.
How much effort do you think this would be (infrastructure-wise)?

Cheers,
Till