asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Carey <dtab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AsterixDB command line access
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 23:09:16 GMT
We have an HTTP-based API you could use - with curl - not a great answer
- broadening the discussion to see if anyone on the dev list can offer
you what they use.  (We need to add a nicer command line interface at
some point.)

Random side comment:  Hopefully you are doing this by translating from
Algebricks physical plans to the Flink runtime?  (That would be the
cleanest place to redirect queries, I would think, to be against Flink
instead of against Hyracks.)

Cheers,
Mike