asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject JIRA issues
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 21:55:43 GMT
Hi,

as you might have realized (by the huge influx of JIRA e-mails :) ) a
few of us (Mike, Ian, Yingyi, Murtadha, and I) went through the issues
1088 - 978 today and assigned some components, priorities, and owners.
We did this to re-gain some of the information that was lost during the
import from Google Code and to get a better handle on the outstanding
issues.
Obviously our categorizations and assignments are more or less educated
guesses and not necessarily “right”.
So, please double-check what we did and check/fix these changes
(especially for the issue that are assigned to you right now). Please
a) mark issues as fixed (and put the commit id into the comment) if they
are fixed and
b) re-assign issues that you think shouldn’t be assigned to you as
soon as possible.

Thanks!
Till