asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Point3: Growing the community
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2015 07:53:06 GMT
In general I'm also not a big fan of Wikis as they tend to get messy
after a while.
So I wouldn't necessarily use them for documentation. But I think that
there's a place for them for quick collaboration.
Do you think that the Apache Wikis (confluence in this case) would be
suited for that or would that be cumbersome as well?