asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From abdullah alamoudi <bamou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Point3: Growing the community
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 05:59:20 GMT
I just took a look at the Algebricks Rules section and I like it.
Definitely a good step in the right direction. Good job Keren.

I tried adding new sections but wasn't able to so I am assuming that I
don't have that level of access. I suggest we add a few more sections as a
start:

1. External Data.
2. Metadata.
3. Transactions.
4. System Components.
5. Replication.
6. Functions.
7. Records and Frames. (I believe we already have this documented in
grapes).
8. Bootstrapping and Shutting down.
9. Hyracks Job construction and execution.
10. Feeds.

We can later add the content and start rounds of validation/refining.
Abdullah.

--
Amoudi, Abdullah.