asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Status of the Metadata fixes (https://asterix-gerrit.ics.uci.edu/#/c/323/)
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 20:36:15 GMT
Hi,
This change is the last feature on the checklist before release,
AFAIK. Just wanted to start a thread so there's visibility into the
status of it, as I think there's been things going on behind the
scenes. I believe right now it is under review, and that Till has
provided comments to Ildar. However I'm not sure what has been going
on after that. Will this patch need another round of fixes and review,
or are the comments  something that is addressable post-release
without a breaking metadata change? If it does need more work, what is
the time frame for that?

-Ian