asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Yourkit ack on the homepage
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 06:14:26 GMT
I think most of us have one/can get one due to Hyracks? However with
GC going away I'm not sure what to do about that. I think it isn't
allowed to have sponsors on the ASF page (maybe I'm wrong?), is this
somehow different maybe?

-Ian

P.S., on a similar note, everyone who's an Apache committer can get a
MSDN account and free IntelliJ Ultimate license (for open source, of
course). Pretty awesome!