asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Release status - particularly feeds
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 23:10:23 GMT
Hi Till,
Sure. I just added the Nexus component to it. Is that what you had in mind?
I'm going to try staging Hyracks anyway right now, just to see if it
works though.

-Ian

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 12:21 PM, Till Westmann <tillw@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>
> could you add a component to the JIRA (can’t do it myself)?
> Otherwise I think that it might fall through the cracks.
>
> Cheers,
> Till
>
>> On Aug 29, 2015, at 9:51 PM, Ian Maxon <imaxon@uci.edu> wrote:
>>
>> To update:
>> We're blocked on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-10220 at
>> the moment. There's no entry in the Apache Nexus repository for
>> Hyracks' groupid, we need that to release. Once that's cleared I'll
>> stage and propose the vote for Hyracks, then once that's released, do
>> the same for AsterixDB.
>>
>> -Ian
>>
>> On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 3:45 PM, Raman Grover <ramangrover29@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am sorry I didn't have an opportunity to address the issues because of commitments
from day job and official travel.

>>> I am pretty much determined to get things right. As soon as I find some bandwidth,
I will work on it and keep you posted.

>>> Stay tuned!
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Raman

unblock the release, and full steam ahead w/o them!.

and not necessarily features (even though it’s certainly nice if we have new working features
;).
the missing pieces in and do another release (ideally with another release manager to spread
the knowledge about the process and to smoothen the process).

didn't work