asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Release status - particularly feeds
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2015 17:23:00 GMT
Alright, that sounds like consensus on releasing now, to me. Forging
ahead with what's in master now.

- Ian

On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 6:40 AM, Eldon Carman <ecarm002@ucr.edu> wrote:
> +1
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Aug 28, 2015, at 10:32 PM, Mike Carey <dtabass@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Sounds like we have a consensus on that, then:  No feeds this release, unblock the
release, and full steam ahead w/o them!.

>>> On 8/28/15 7:37 PM, Till Westmann wrote:
>>> I would agree.
>>> To me the main focus of this release is our ability to release and not necessarily
features (even though it’s certainly nice if we have new working features ;).
>>> When this release is out, we could immediately work on getting the missing pieces
in and do another release (ideally with another release manager to spread the knowledge about
the process and to smoothen the process).