asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject [Important] Merge Freeze for release
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 01:47:24 GMT
Hey everyone,
Just as a reminder, please hold off on submitting things to master (or at
least ask here if you'd prefer) so we can get the release out. Right now
all the features are in but I'm still discussing with Chris and Taewoo
about how to best address the really ugly merges for open branches that
will come out from changing the package from edu.uci.ics to org.apache. If
we submit other patches while still trying to figure this out it makes
things harder than necessary.

Thanks,
- Ian